ChatGPT is an AI chatbot that was launched on November 30th 2022, it is currently free for use and has gotten well deserved attention in the past months.
It can be used for HR in a number of ways, some examples include:
1. Job description generation
2. Automating document generation
3. Automating initial candidate screening
4. Generating personalized interview questions
5. Generating personalized follow-up emails
6. Answering candidates’ questions in real time
These are just a few examples of how AI like ChatGPT can be used for HR. The model’s flexibility and ability to understand natural language input make it well-suited for a wide range of recruiting tasks.
It’s important to keep in mind that while AI can assist with some recruiting tasks, it should be used in combination with human oversight and evaluation to ensure that candidates are treated fairly and that the hiring process is fully compliant with all relevant laws and regulations.
Disclaimer: This post was mostly written by ChatGPT, but edited by a human.
We wish you the best of luck using artificial intelligence to create value 🙌
Back to Blog